7 Ekim 2013 Pazartesi

Milano Diaries1

It is raining and it is never gonna end I guess.
As I said I left everything and came to Milano.
I will tell my story shortly but firstly lets walk around Milano.


As usual first place is Piazza Del Duamo. The Duamo cathedral is located in the city center. It is always crowded and favorite place of tourists. Even in the very rainy whether you can see the crowd. 

This is Galleria Vittoria Emanuele the oldest shop in the Milano. The city is like heaven for the architectures. Every building every street every thing is a different story.
Lets wander little bit on the streets around the Duamo.


Some of you may know Milano is going to host expo 2015. Everywhere contains advertisement of it.

It is totaly city of art and culture. The pianist played amazingly. I'll share the video of it.


Almost every cafe occupy little bit of sidewalk. Italians love to eat outside.




The photo is taken from a Magnum shop. Yeap it is true. Magnum has its own shop here and products are delicious ;)
Can anyone imagine Milano without Leonardo. Nope!!!
Here it is  statue of Leonardo .



The guy did amazing job with the vagetables. Even carrots are art here not a simple vegetable :) 

Another important person for the Italians named Garibaldi. For mor information  http://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giuseppe_Garibaldi  


Cadorna 

Despite the rain we little bit wander around the city. Who could have imagine that I will end up here. I left everthing and come here without money. I am not sure if I am happy or not.
From starting to Milano I will tell my story soon.
KEEP UP WITH ME!!!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder