31 Mart 2014 Pazartesi

Miart Milano



I am sure all of you heard about Miart event in milano. This is one of the biggest art event in the city.
All of the artists from different parts of the world came here and opened their exhibits. I went there and took some photos of the art pieces that I like



It was an amazing exhibit I wandered around 4 hours by examining all pieces and I never got tired. You can see different kind of art pieces made by different kind of materials




During the exhibition you can stop and drink a glass of champagne. That makes your trip more joyfully.



The exhibition was over yesterday. Next one will be in next year. I am so lucky to live in this city. First I hate here but day by day I am finding so many reasons to like it. I will search new art and fashion events and share them in here for you.

Keep up with me!!
Kisses :* :*

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder